Home Business News Archive
News Archive Index
- 'Ten tips to get your business out of a rut (Sun-Sentinel)Entrepreneurs, home business owners, and even executives often hit a rut. They're stymied by a sense that they have topped out, or that they have harvested the low-hanging fruit that brought early success, and they don't know what to do next.
- 'TiVo cuts price of its recorders (Boston Globe)TiVo Inc. , seeking to prevent consumers from choosing rival digital-video recorders, slashed the price of its machines by as much as half.
- 'Cofounder, ex-CEO resigns at Biopure (Boston Globe)Biopure Corp. cofounder Carl W. Rausch resigned yesterday from the company's board of directors and as its chief technology officer.
- 'Fuel prices begin to drop (Bradenton Herald)MANATEE - Gas prices came down 5 cents Wednesday. A fuel analyst said that there is no new normal gas price in this country and that Wall Street is more scared than accurate when setting oil prices. Consumers continued to cringe at prices.
- 'Mississippi man tells tale of destroyed home, business (Hickory Daily Record)CONOVER - After 60 years, Bill Perkins is starting over. He and his wife, Donna, of Pascagoula, Miss., are homeless, their residence destroyed by Hurricane Katrina. His tire and four-wheeler business is in ruins.
Back to Profit Source Publishing
Back to Home Business News Archive