Home Business News Archive
News Archive Index
- 'Home business makes custom cards (WISinfo)Who: Maureen Hermsen, 38, a Kaukauna mother of three, took her love of photography to a new level in 2003 when she launched a home-based business. ?My husband and I were both born in the Fox Valley, but we met in Minneapolis,? Hermsen said.
- 'The next target: gene regulators (Boston Globe)The decoding of the human genome about five years ago was the start of genetic research, not the end.
- 'Undersea telecom cable to connect India, Sri Lanka (Daily Times)COLOMBO: Sri Lanka Telecom and India s state-run Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. said on Monday they would build a $15 million undersea cable between the neighbouring countries, betting on an explosion in demand for broadband Internet services.
- 'Should I move my business out of the house to make it grow? (USA Today)Q: I have owned a home based business for five years. I have seen associates move their home based businesses out of the house and wonder if I should do the same. There does seem to be a limit on growth being based from home, but I also really like the perks being near my children, low overhead, and so on. What do I do?
- 'Telstra spinner Sue Cato writes: (Crikey)The 2004 Telstra annual report (Financial Calendar published on inside back page under Investor Information) advised shareholders, media and the like that the 2005 AGM would be held on 20 October. Telstra announced the change of date to 25 October from 20 October on 14 February 2005 via the ASX.
Back to Profit Source Publishing
Back to Home Business News Archive