Living Trust Agreement Kit
The Los Angeles
Times states, "The biggest advantage of a
living trust is that it helps avoid the probate
process and the sometimes expensive fees. The
transfer of assets is much quicker; you don't
have to wait the several months or even years
that it can take for the court to approve the
does this kit contain?
has been written and designed so any person in
any state can successfully prepare their own
living trust. You don't need an attorney to
prepare your own legal, iron-clad living trust.
includes several different living trust agreement
forms to cover any situation. Whether you're
single, married, widowed, with or without
children, this kit will suit your needs. Simply
follow the instructions and fill in the blanks on
the appropriate forms.
are some advantages of using a Living Trust
instead of a Will?
* avoidance of administrative fees and expenses
* avoidance of excessive legal fees in probate
* avoidance of unnecessary delays
* avoiding statutory restrictions on bequests of
* avoiding publicity of probate matters
* management uninterrupted by incapacity of
* avoiding will contests
* tax savings in some situations
* property management
* assurance of uninterrupted income
* access to principal for family beneficiaries
* and many more!
Kit: Forms & instructions with optional 3.5
inch software disk.